Friday, February 8, 2008

just something interesting i came across

A friend sent me this link this morning, and I thought it was really interesting and inspiring. Despite anyone's political opinions, I just think it sends out a great message.

www.dipdive.com


Watch and listen closely... Maya Rubin makes a few appearances to represent the Jewish population of America, her contribution is in Hebrew!

Edit (3/4/08):
I wanted to add to this post a while ago, but I never got around to it. I am curious about what could possibly be seen as "Jewish" within the upcoming Presidential election. I know many people that are basing their votes on one issue, Israel. One-issue voters do not sit well with me, but I can understand where they are coming from. It is up to the Jewish population of voters in the USA to elect the candidate that they believe will be the best person to run the country, and that includes representing the Jewish people and working on the situation in the Middle East.

No comments: